11 June 2014

MAN STABS DAUGHTER OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR WITH A MUSLIM.


Manjit Mirgind slashed the Jageer Mirgind's wrists and stabbed her in the eyes in front of her little children aged below 6, who begged the grandfather to stop as they saw the pool of blood around.

As a result of the cruelty the woman has been left partially-sighted and the children now can't sleep without seeing nightmares, Daily Mailreports.

The man's rage was caused by the wrong belief that Jageer was "sleeping with a Paki", but his daughter turned out to become the victim ofprank calls.

The 51-year-old turned himself in to the police, having described in detail what had happened. 

Mirgind, the father of 4, was sentenced to 10 years and 8 months in prison. 

The convict, who used to be a leading member of the Sikh community, said in the statement delivered by his lawyer:

"I was stressed out at the time and nothing can excuse what I did. I was trying to protect her - I am a peaceful and honest man and I know I will not have the chance to apologise but I do look to the court to say how sorry I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050