22 May 2014

BABY MAKING FACTORY FOUND IN UK.


Check out the woman with 16 kids and expecting the 17th one and a grand child. Isn't it wonderful that in a world that women try not to have so many kids just to preserve their structure some one is actually multiplying and replenishing the earth.More power to your elbows Mrs. Sue Radford. Hear what she has to say:

"It's been fantastic being pregnant the same time as Sophie. After everything we went through when we had a miscarriage, Sophie really helps to keep me calm.
"I worried constantly during my last pregnancy but instead of doing the same this time, I just keep saying that what will be, will be.
"I really feel like this one is meant to be. Because we are going through the same thing, we're able to talk about everything and reassure each other.
"It's really stopped me getting stressed and it's great not to have to go through it all on your own.
"We are craving all of the same things too, particularly junk food like cream cakes, chocolate and ice lollies. We just laugh and say at least we'll get fat together.
"I've definitely started to balloon and I've had to say goodbye to my skinny jeans".


http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sue-radford-pregnant-mum-uks-3585591#ixzz32R1ncRp4
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050