1 June 2016

The Ghanaian man in the viral pre-wedding photos showers praises on his bride-to-be. 'You are the best I've ever had'




Kojo Prince from Accra Ghana took to his Facebook page to share more photos from his pre-wedding shoot with his bride-to-be and wrote:

"You have always guided me when I was wrong. You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. My heart does not belong any more to me. It's given away to you. My baby, my heart, my world you are the best I've ever had"



No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050