Love is in the air! Earlier this week, BN featured the scoop as South African actress Connie Ferguson got a surprise car gift from her husband. Now, its SA singer LeAnne Dlamini‘s turn. LeAnne shares the story below;
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:7After 7 years with my baby I traded her in for a newer model today. Thought I was going to pick my car up after I took her in for a service this morning but my husband had this all planned! Thank you so much baby @siphodlam You’re incredible #HashtagBlessed #UnMeritedFavour #DaughterOfTheKingSide note: I used to be embarrassed about posting about things like this & I even hesitated for hours about posting this but I thought why are you doing that?! This is God’s blessing to you & your family, why hide His goodness in your life! If He can do it for me, He can do it for you! Thank you Jesus

No comments:
Post a Comment