15 April 2016

Help Please! Why Does My Pretty Girlfriend Vomit Each Time After S*x?

Dear readers,
 
I am in love with a Venda girl and we have been dating since 2014.
 
Ever since we started dating she has been refusing to sleep with me saying she wanted to see if I was serious about her or not. In January of this year, she said she would let me have the cake. I was happy but my happiness was short lived when I realised the real reason why she did not want to be intimate with me.
 
She vomits soon after having s*x. When we started sleeping together she would run to the bathroom and I would hear gagging sounds from the bathroom. I asked her and she said it was nothing.  However, last month we had to leave soon after bonking and she trumpeted in the car. That is when she confessed to me it happens to her every time she has s*x and she is embarrassed about it.
 
The s*x we had was the best s*x ever. She does these skills that leave my hair standing each time. I really don’t mind the vomiting because the s*x is out of this world.
 
But, I am worried. Since then, she  refuses to sleep with me and I am scared it might break our relationship. I dearly love her and would do anything to help her if only she would let me. I tried talking to her but she shut me out. What could be the cause of her vomiting?
 
Someone please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050