2 April 2016

Being SA To Governor Ahmed Won’t Take Me Away From Acting- Femi Adebayo

Popular actor, Femi Adebayo has said though he loves his new appointment as the Special Adviser to the Governor of Kwara State, AbdulFatah Ahmed, on tourism and culture, but that won’t take him away from ACTING. The son of Adebayo Salami declared his love for acting saying he will forever be in the field, but he is grateful to Kwara State Governor for giving him the opportunity to serve the people. Hear him;

“I was called to serve and I would give it all I got. Serving as the special assistant to the governor of Kwara State is a huge distraction but I do not mind because the society has given me so much and it is time for me to give back. I cannot remember the last time I went to a movie location.”

Speaking about rumours of him quitting acting for politics, he said;

“I am not a politician. It is an appointment and not an elective post. It is a call to serve and the governor believes that I am capable enough to handle the area of arts, culture and tourism of my state and that is why I was appointed, I am not a politician,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050