6 June 2014

ALEX THRILLED WITH MILAN MOVE.

New AC Milan signing Alex has revealed his delight to have officially signed for the Rossoneri. The 31-year-old defender passed a medical at Milan on Thursday evening to complete his move to the Serie A giants.
The former Brazil defender, whose contract with Paris Saint-Germain expires this month, has signed a two-year deal with the Italian giants.
"I am very pleased to be at Milan," Alex said to www.acmilan.com. "Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva have spoken positively of this club.
"I played for Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea and at PSG too, he is fantastic and almost like a father so I thank him for the good things he has said about me. I want to start training hard to start the season in the best way. I want to make sure that we have a good year and get Milan back into theChampions League.

"I am really excited to wear the Milan shirt and I am ready to battle for the club and the team."
Alex, who moved to PSG from Chelsea in 2012, is relishing the prospect of Jeremy Menez following his footsteps. The midfielder, who will become a free agent in July, is reportedly in advance talks with Milan with a view to a return to Serie A, having played at Roma for three seasons before joining PSG in 2011.
"I haven't spoken to Menez yet," Alex said. "But I know there is a reciprocal interest and we hope that everything goes well."
Milan finished eighth in Serie A and failed to qualify for European football next season for the firsttime in 16 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050