11 June 2014

13 YEARS OLD R-KELLY'S SON COMES OUT AS A TRANSGENDER.

R. Kelly's 13-year-old Jaya Kelly recently revealed on social media that he is a "trans-guy" and now goes by the name of Jay Kelly.
In the post, Jay explains that he has identified as a male since he was 6 or 7 years old. He also revealed that he still has his female organs and uses a torso binder right now, but plans to make a full transition soon. He plans to start taking testosterone.

The teenager also shared how much he appreciates the support he's received from his mother, Hollywood Exes star Andrea Kelly, and sister. “[My mom] was like, ‘Baby, you know I love you if you were bi, gay, [lesbian], you name it and I would still love you so much,’" he said.
"She was very proud of me, I was like, ‘Thank you mum for accepting the fact that I’m a transgender.’ And same with my sister, she told me that she was proud of me, and respects me by calling me handsome and calling me her little brother now, and I love her for that.”

R. Kelly has yet to comment on Jay's announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

Bringing you News around other Blogs and website, stay glued.
Delivers trending and current news headlines in Nigeria and beyond.
Send your news to headlinesng@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Site counter


Count me

Flag Counter

Contact Us

Send you stories events and others
headlinesng@gmail.com or call:
Tel: 08133030050